Sarah Henderson STUDIO

Sarah Henderson STUDIO

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Current Events: March 2013

Check out my Website

Go see Recently Acquired IV
Audrey Love Gallery, Bakehouse Art Complex
MIAMI FLORIDA

Becoming a part of the Bakehouse Art Complex this past October has been extraordinarily uplifting to my spirits. When I am in my little, simple studio, I get so very excited about the prospects of visual creativity. I am beginning to cover all the walls with vivid colorful images, I don't want an inch of breathing room, I want to be surrounded by overwhelming and wild polka dotted patterns and dancing neon flowers. Soon, this white walled space will become the den of photographic intrigue.  



Here are some snaps from my current group show:

     Me in front of my piece Digi Mural, 2013

     Rupert, 2013


 



No comments:

Post a Comment